This test measures the ability to make correct decisions or inferences from numerical data. The data presented and the tasks set are relevant to a business environment. The emphasis in these tasks is on understanding and evaluating data rather than on computation.
People who perform well on this test tend to have the capacity to understand numerical data and interpret mathematical information correctly.
Salecology's Numerical Reasoning Test assesses your skills that are relevant to problem solving and decision making. This includes the ability to:
- Select important numerical information
- Formulate and select relevant propositions to compare numerical information
- Effectively breakdown numerical information into parts or underlying principles
- Reflect on and evaluate the sufficiency of numerical information to reach valid conclusions
This questionnaire is made up of 18 questions and has a time limit of 25 mins to complete.
The candidate is plotted against a norm group of Professional & Managerial level population to ascertain where they sit in comparison.
Results delivered are
- Percentile - Where they scored compared to others (high, above average, average, below average, low)
- T Score - total score
- Sten - where they sit across a standard bell curve divided into 10 segments
The information in this report should be interpreted by a qualified professional. If you need help in setting this up for a colleague or for your business, feel free to call or click on the chat window and one of our Salecologists can walk and talk you through it.
This report conforms to British Psychological Society and American Psychological Association guidelines.